想你經典臺詞
1、會來,不會來。會來,不會來。
2、我不是因為悲傷才哭泣的,是因為風吹的,因為眼睛酸。
3、當風停止的時候,還是會想你;當路燈閃爍的時候,會想你;從那個路燈到家裡280步,每步都在想你。知道吧,不是因為傷心而落淚,風吹了,才會這樣。
4、是我瘋了嗎?你在身邊,也想你;今天,希望能下雨,想起你,在颳風,想起你;因為那風吹起眼睛酸,想起你,跑得喘,想起你,路燈在閃,就會想起你,從路燈到家門裡,280步,就會想起你,刪除不好記憶的你,想起你了。正宇啊,韓正宇,初雪的那天你要做什麼?
5、知道我的夢想是什麼嗎?成熟的大人,
6、雨會停,雨不會停。
7、如果等的人還沒來,不是被拋棄,是對方還在來的路上。
8、我不是因為悲傷才哭泣的,是因為風吹的,因為眼睛酸。
9、我就只等到今天,就只今天,只今天。這樣下去,我會瘋掉的。
10、不管發生什麼,我都不會扔下她一個人。
11、謝謝你,還可以讓我等待。
12、不是因為幸福才微笑,而是因為笑了才幸福。不管別人怎麼對你,那都是別人的事,人最大的敵人始終都是自己,不存在誰對不起你,誰欠你,走出陰影就是人生贏家,走不出就是神經病,都怪你自己。
13、秘密朋友沒意思,我們秘密戀愛吧。
14、就算恨我也好,能不能每天想我一分鐘。
15、如果再讓你哭一次,我不再等你了,我去接你回來。
16、知道我的夢想是什麼嗎?成熟的大人,
17、出名的孩子,李秀妍,李秀妍,殺人犯的女兒李秀妍,跟我交朋友吧。
18、被風吹到眼睛想你,看到閃爍的路燈想你,下起雨想你,你就在我身邊還是想你。
搏擊俱樂部經典臺詞 我的青春誰做主經典臺詞 家的n次方經典臺詞魂斷藍橋經典臺詞
Myra Lester: I loved you, Ive never loved anyone else. I never shall, thats the truth Roy, I never shall.
瑪拉·萊斯特:我愛過你,就再也沒有愛過別人。我永遠也不,那是千真萬確的,羅伊,永遠也不會愛上其他人。
Myra Lester: I may never see him again.
瑪拉·萊斯特:我也許再也不會見到他。
Myra Lester: Every parting from you is like a little eternity.
瑪拉·萊斯特:每一次和你分別都有些像是永別。
Roy Cronin: Myra, what do you think were going to do tonight?
羅伊·克羅寧:瑪拉,你覺得我們今晚去幹嗎好呢?
Myra Lester: Well, I, I …
瑪拉·萊斯特:好吧,我,我…
Roy Cronin: Oh, you wont have time for that.
羅伊·克羅寧:哦,你已經沒有時間了。
Myra Lester: For what?
瑪拉·萊斯特:怎麼?
Roy Cronin: For hesitating! No more hesitating for you!
羅伊·克羅寧:猶豫啊!沒有時間等你猶豫了!
Myra Lester: No?
瑪拉·萊斯特:不是?
Roy Cronin: No!
羅伊·克羅寧:不!
Myra Lester: Well, what am I going to do instead?
瑪拉·萊斯特:好吧,那麼我去幹嗎呢?
Roy Cronin: Youre going to get married.
羅伊·克羅寧:你將要去結婚。
Roy Cronin: The ballet was beautiful.
羅伊·克羅寧:今晚的芭蕾舞美極了。
Myra Lester: Madame didnt think so.
瑪拉·萊斯特:夫人可從來不這麼想。
Roy Cronin: Well, experts never know - it takes outsiders to know, and I tell you, it was beautiful.
羅伊·克羅寧:那麼,專業人士從來就不懂的--只有門外漢才懂,讓我來告訴你,它就是美極了。
Myra Lester: That certainly proves youre an outsider.
瑪拉·萊斯特:那這就證明你完全是一個門外漢。
(燭光俱樂部)
洛依:你們舞蹈演員吃什麼?
What do dancers eat?
瑪拉:哦,舞蹈演員吃-有營養的、脂肪少的
Oh,,dull things mostly.Nutritious yet not fatting.
洛依:啊,今晚例外。你這有什麼特別的菜嗎?
Oh,no,not tonight.(To waiter)What could you suggest that would be particularly rich and indigestible.
侍者:龍蝦不錯,先生!
The crepes,is very nice sir.
瑪拉:嗯
En.
侍者:還有酒
And wine.
洛依:稍微喝點淡酒不違犯你們舞蹈演員的規矩吧?
It isn't against the rules for a dancer t drink a little wine,is it?
瑪拉:哦,今晚上
Well, tonight……
洛依:喝4盎
Good,Number Forty please.
侍者:40塊,先生
Number Forty.
洛依:你的舞跳得很美
The ballet was beautiful.
瑪拉:我看不見得
Madame dindn't think so.
洛依:啊,內行不懂,只有外行懂,
Well,experts never know,It takes outsidersto know,and I tell you it was beautiful.
瑪拉:這說明你確實是外行
Taht certainly proves you'er an outsider.
洛伊:很高興再見到我嗎?
Roy: Are you glad to see me again?
瑪拉:是的。
Myra: Yes.
洛伊:我感到你有保留。
Roy: I sense a reservation.
瑪拉:我想是有的。
Myra: Well, I suppose there is one.
洛伊:那是什麼?為什麼?
Roy: What? Why?
瑪拉:有什麼好處呢?
Myra: What's the good of it?
洛伊:你是個奇怪的女孩,是不是?有什麼好?對生活什麼是好的?
Roy: You're a strange girl, aren't you? What's the good of anything? What's the good of living?
瑪拉:這也是個問題。
Myra: That's a question too.
洛伊:不,等一下。我不會讓你那麼想。生活中美好的事就是會發生這種事情。在空襲的陰影下我遇見了你,這比和平時代到處閒逛,視生命為理所當然要好得多,覺得更充實。我仍不明白。
Roy: Oh, now wait a minute. I'm not going to let you get away with that. The wonderful things about living is that, this sort of thing can happen. In the shadow of a death raid, I can meet you and feel more intensely alive than walking around in peacetime and taking my life for granted. I still don't get it, not quite.
瑪拉:什麼?
Myra: What?
洛伊:你的臉真年輕,真美。
Roy: Your face. It's all youth, all beauty
瑪拉:你仍不明白什麼。
Myra: What is it you still don't get?
洛伊:今天下午我離開你時,我記不起你的長相,這輩子也不會記得。我想,她美嗎?她醜嗎?她長得什麼樣?我不記得。甚至非得到劇院去看你的長相。
Roy: You know, when I left you this afternoon, I couldn't remember what you looked like, not for the life for me. I thought, was she pretty? Was she ugly? What was she like? I couldn't remember. I simply had to get to that theater tonight to see what she looked like.
瑪拉:你覺得現在記住了嗎?
Myra: Do you think you will remember me now?
洛伊:我想是的。一輩子記住。
Roy: I think so, I think so, for the rest of my life.
瑪拉:你到底有什麼不明白的呢?
Myra: But what is it about me you still don't get?
男人:各位,現在是今晚的最後一曲。希望你們享受這個告別的華爾滋。
Man: Ladies and gentlemen, we now come to the last dance of the evening. I hope you enjoy the farewell waltz.
洛伊:待會兒告訴你,我們跳舞吧。
Roy: I'll tell you later. Let's dance now.
瑪拉:這些燭光是什麼意思?
Myra: What does it mean, these candles?
洛伊:你會明白的。
Roy: You'll find out.
地而天清晨,嗎拉和凱娣在物資裡面。
Myra:I shall have to get this catch mended.
Kitty:Well I've been telling you.
Myra:It brole open twice yesterday.Oh, Kitt,what time is it?
Kitty:It's ,eh ,almost 11.
Myra:Mmm, oh.
(敲門聲,夫人進來了)
myra and Kitty:Good morning Madame.
Madame:Good morning.I came to congratulate you,Myra.
Myra:On what,Madame?
Madame: on being up.Considering that you didn't go to bed until 4,It's remarkeable.I have a feeling your performance tonight will give the effect of sleepingwalking.
Kitty:It 's the first time Myra's benn out,Madame.
Madame:When I made you send the note back to the military gentleman last night,It was you I was trying to protect.I'm fond of the girls who work for me.I don't want them to be camp-followers.
Myra:YOu don't know him or you wouldn't say that.
Kitty: Can't we have any private lives at all?
Madame:Not when hurt your public life at the theater.I am happy that he didn't stay here a week,otherwise he would have ruined six performances instead of one.If such a thing should happen again with you,or with any of the others,It means inatant dismissal.I will see you at the sheater tonight.If it's not too much trouble.
(夫人關上門,走了)
Myra:Oh, why is she so cruel and hateful……
Kitty:Ah,the cold broomstick,she talks to us alllike that.Never mind.
Myra:She spoil everything.
Kitty:Oh, rubbish,You're upset and tired.Why don't you go back to bed?There's no rehearsal today.
Myra:No,I'm not tired.Horrible morning for the chanel crossing.I suppose he's gone now.
Kitty:YE suppose so.
(窗外下著大雨)
Myra:Kitty,Kitty look!He's here!
Kitty:Good Heavens!He's deserted!
Myra:Kitty he's here.He hasn't gone,he's here!
Kitty:He'll be court-martialed for this……
Myra:Oh,I've got to go.I've got to go!
Kitty:Oh,you can't now.
Myra:Oh,Kitty,you see him,too,don't you?
Kitty:Well,if that's his ghost,don't bring him up.Oh,get away from that window,you stupid thing he'll see you for heaven's sake.
Mayra:Where's my hat?
Oh,Kitty,what if I……What if he ……Do you suppose……?Oh,dear,oh,Kitty,what do you think……Oh,Gos.Kitty,there.Do I look all right?
Kitty:Yes, you look all right.I think you'd better with a dress on.
Myra:Oh,yes.
Kitty:Come on,Now.Myra,Stop it!
Myra:I don't know what I'm doing.Oh,dear.These stupid buttons.Kitty,I just want to……Oh,Kitty,he came back.I was beginning to think……But he didn't.He came back.Oh!Is he stiil there?(Runs to the Window)He is ,he is.
Kitty:Wait a minute.I'll get your maciontosh.YOu umbrella's in the corner,there.Here ,put this on.Now,got to go first.YOyu don't want to run into Madam on the way down.Wait a minute.All clear.And please tell him no more visits,I can't stand the excitement.
(一路平安的音樂聲響起)
(雨中在瑪拉宿舍的院子裡―――車子上)
瑪拉:你好
Myra:Hello.
洛依:你好
Roy:Helleo.
瑪拉:你來看我太好了
Myra:Nice of you to come to and see me.
洛依:別這麼說
Roy:Not at all.
瑪拉:你你沒走?
Myra:You didn't go?
洛依:海峽有水雷放假四十八小時
Roy:Couldn't.Mine's in the channel,Forty-eight hours leave.
瑪拉:這真太好了
Myra:Isn't that wonderful.
洛依:是的,有整整兩天。你知道我一夜都在想你,睡也睡不著
Roy:Yes.Two whole days.YOu know,Ithought about you all last night,couldn't sleep a wink.
瑪拉:你終於學會了記住我了
Myra:You managed to remember meat last then.
洛依:呵呵,是是啊,
Roy:Yes,barely managed.Myra,What do you think we're going todo today?
瑪拉:因為我-我我
Myra:Well,I……
洛依:現在由不得你這樣了
Roy:No you won't have time for that.
瑪拉:這樣?
Myra:For what?
洛依:這樣猶豫,你不能再猶豫了
Roy:For hesitating.No more hestitating to you.
瑪拉:不能?
Myra:NO?
洛依:不能
Roy:No.
瑪拉:那我們應該怎樣呢?
Myra:Well,what am I going to do instead?
Roy:洛依:去跟我結婚
Going to get married.
瑪拉:哦,洛依,你瘋了吧
Myra:Roy, you must be mad.
洛依:瘋狂是美好的感覺
Roy:I know ,a marvelous setation.
瑪拉:我不要你這樣
Myra:Roy, to be sensible.
洛依:我才不呢
Roy:Not me.
瑪拉:可你還不瞭解我
Myra:But you don't know me.
洛依:會瞭解的,用我一生來瞭解
Roy:Then I will discover.Spend the rest of my life doing it.
瑪拉:洛依,你現在在打仗,因為你快要離開這了,因為你覺得必須在兩天內度過你整個的一生
Oh, Roy,this is wartime,it's beacause you're leaving so soon,beacause you feel you mustspend the whole of your life in forty-eight hours.
洛依:我們去結婚吧,除了你,別的人我都不要
Roy:We're going to be marriedIt's you,It'll never be anyone else.
瑪拉:你怎麼可以這樣肯定
Myra:But how can you tell that?
洛依:別再支支吾吾了,別再問了,別再猶豫了,就這樣定了,知道嗎?這樣肯定了,知道嗎?這樣決定了,知道嗎?去跟我結婚吧,知道嗎?
Roy:Now listen,darling.None of your quibbling.None of your questioning.None of your douts.This positive,you see?This is affirmative,you see?This is final,you see? You are going to marry me, you see?
瑪拉:是,親愛的!
Myra:I see.
怎麼回事,親愛的,我們去哪?
Roy:What's the matter darling?Where are we going?
洛依:去宣佈訂婚! 回兵營去。 啊,瑪拉,你聽我說,目前我們會陷於什麼樣的麻煩?
To announce our engagement.(to driver)To the barracks,around the square.Now Myra,I want to give you a copletepicture of what I'm going to let you in for.
瑪拉:好的
Myra:All right.
洛依:我要你知道某些情況,首先我親愛的年輕小姐,我是蘭德歇步兵團的上蔚,挺唬人吧?
Roy:I have to acquaint you with certain facts.In the first place my dear young lady,I am a captain in the rental ship Usaleus.Are you impressed?
瑪拉:挺唬人
Myra:Very much.
洛依:一個蘭德歇步兵團的上蔚是不能草率結婚的,要得備很多手續和儀式
Roy:A captain in the rental ship Usaleus cannot marry caually.It requirs immense prepartion formality, eti quette.
瑪拉:我知道
Myra:I see it does.
洛依:這有點繁文縟節
Roy:It's an elaborate ritual.
瑪拉:是嗎?
Myra:Is it?
洛依:嗯,比如一個蘭德歇步兵團的上蔚要結婚必須得到他的上校的同意
Roy:Um-hmm,For example,a captain ih the rental ship Usaletus has before he marries to get the consent of his colonel.
瑪拉:這很困難嗎?
Is that difficult?
洛依:啊,也許困難也許不
Roy:Well it might or it might not be.
瑪拉:我看不那麼容易
Myra:I fell it is going to be difficult.
洛依:啊,那得看怎麼肯求了,看肯求的魅力,看他的熱情和口才。瑪拉,看著我
Roy:A great deal depends upon the petitioner on the charm of the petitioner, on his ardor, on his eloquence. Myra,look at me.
瑪拉:是,上蔚
Myra:Yes captain?
洛依:怎麼?你懷疑嗎?
Roy:Can you dout the outcome?
瑪拉:你太自信了,上尉!你簡直瘋狂了,上尉!你又莽撞又固執又――。我愛你!上尉
Myra:You are very conceited,captain.YOu are quite mad,captain.You are are rekless and headstrong an …… and I ador you, captain.
小時代電影經典臺詞 肖申克的救贖經典臺詞 心術經典臺詞爸爸去哪兒經典臺詞
1、你是來表演哭的嗎?
2、反正你都是我爸爸。
3、西瓜蕩秋千。
4、昂,是饅頭,不是肉包子啊
5、爸爸,我覺得你燒的每樣菜都好吃。
6、我這樣做是不是特掉粉啊。
7、老爸,我可以放屁麼。
8、我爸爸在換褲子!
9、幫我提一下籃子……走啊,天天,走啊……
10、爸爸,大聲說你愛我,大聲說讓全世界都知道。
11、它一直跟著我們內!對啊!為什麼內?因為……誰酷跟誰啊!
12、爸比,蜘蛛咧。
13、哇,這個肉不錯,趕緊吃一塊。
14、我1999歲,你那小樣。
15、爸比,我要玩蜘蛛。
16、爺爺,你在家你要好好的。
14、石磨不是我嗎。
18、天天:爸爸我覺得你做的每一樣菜都好吃
19、天天:我不想他老是拍我。他沒有拍你,他們是在拍我呀。天天:可攝像頭分明就指著我呢。分明是在指著我嘛。
20、我要站著吃飯啊。
21、拖拉機放屁。
22、你貴姓,我叫田亮,是明星啊。
23、爸爸,我們要怎麼睡覺啊?我們啊,躺床上睡覺。
24、我要到頂上呢!
25、我怕媽媽不在,我就不聽話了。
26、林志穎:“你覺得恬恬妹妹好不好?”kimi:“超甜的!”
27、你不乖,你不許咬人。
28、這是來借東西的,還是串門來了
29、那我會熱死。
30、不要帶走我的小黃。
咱們結婚吧經典臺詞 老有所依經典臺詞 河東獅吼經典臺詞親愛的!Myra:I see.
怎麼回事,親愛的,我們去哪?
Roy:What's the matter darling?Where are we going?
洛依:去宣佈訂婚! 回兵營去。 啊,瑪拉,你聽我說,目前我們會陷於什麼樣的麻煩?
To announce our engagement.(to driver)To the barracks,around the square.Now Myra,I want to give you a copletepicture of what I'm going to let you in for.
瑪拉:好的
Myra:All right.
洛依:我要你知道某些情況,首先我親愛的年輕小姐,我是蘭德歇步兵團的上蔚,挺唬人吧?
Roy:I have to acquaint you with certain facts.In the first place my dear young lady,I am a captain in the rental ship Usaleus.Are you impressed?
瑪拉:挺唬人
Myra:Very much.
洛依:一個蘭德歇步兵團的上蔚是不能草率結婚的,要得備很多手續和儀式
Roy:A captain in the rental ship Usaleus cannot marry caually.It requirs immense prepartion formality, eti quette.
瑪拉:我知道
Myra:I see it does.
洛依:這有點繁文縟節
Roy:It's an elaborate ritual.
瑪拉:是嗎?
Myra:Is it?
洛依:嗯,比如一個蘭德歇步兵團的上蔚要結婚必須得到他的上校的同意
Roy:Um-hmm,For example,a captain ih the rental ship Usaletus has before he marries to get the consent of his colonel.
瑪拉:這很困難嗎?
Is that difficult?
洛依:啊,也許困難也許不
Roy:Well it might or it might not be.
瑪拉:我看不那麼容易
Myra:I fell it is going to be difficult.
洛依:啊,那得看怎麼肯求了,看肯求的魅力,看他的熱情和口才。瑪拉,看著我
Roy:A great deal depends upon the petitioner on the charm of the petitioner, on his ardor, on his eloquence. Myra,look at me.
瑪拉:是,上蔚
Myra:Yes captain?
洛依:怎麼?你懷疑嗎?
Roy:Can you dout the outcome?
瑪拉:你太自信了,上尉!你簡直瘋狂了,上尉!你又莽撞又固執又――。我愛你!上尉
Myra:You are very conceited,captain.YOu are quite mad,captain.You are are rekless and headstrong an …… and I ador you, captain.
小時代電影經典臺詞 肖申克的救贖經典臺詞 心術經典臺詞爸爸去哪兒經典臺詞
1、你是來表演哭的嗎?
2、反正你都是我爸爸。
3、西瓜蕩秋千。
4、昂,是饅頭,不是肉包子啊
5、爸爸,我覺得你燒的每樣菜都好吃。
6、我這樣做是不是特掉粉啊。
7、老爸,我可以放屁麼。
8、我爸爸在換褲子!
9、幫我提一下籃子……走啊,天天,走啊……
10、爸爸,大聲說你愛我,大聲說讓全世界都知道。
11、它一直跟著我們內!對啊!為什麼內?因為……誰酷跟誰啊!
12、爸比,蜘蛛咧。
13、哇,這個肉不錯,趕緊吃一塊。
14、我1999歲,你那小樣。
15、爸比,我要玩蜘蛛。
16、爺爺,你在家你要好好的。
14、石磨不是我嗎。
18、天天:爸爸我覺得你做的每一樣菜都好吃
19、天天:我不想他老是拍我。他沒有拍你,他們是在拍我呀。天天:可攝像頭分明就指著我呢。分明是在指著我嘛。
20、我要站著吃飯啊。
21、拖拉機放屁。
22、你貴姓,我叫田亮,是明星啊。
23、爸爸,我們要怎麼睡覺啊?我們啊,躺床上睡覺。
24、我要到頂上呢!
25、我怕媽媽不在,我就不聽話了。
26、林志穎:“你覺得恬恬妹妹好不好?”kimi:“超甜的!”
27、你不乖,你不許咬人。
28、這是來借東西的,還是串門來了
29、那我會熱死。
30、不要帶走我的小黃。
咱們結婚吧經典臺詞 老有所依經典臺詞 河東獅吼經典臺詞